Monday 15 July 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nicola Abbagnano and Pyke Koch.
while The Helmet of Navarre by Bertha Runkle was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1901!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1901 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Nicola Abbagnano: Italian philosopher, an existentialist in the tradition of Heidegger and Jaspers.
- Pyke Koch: Dutch autodidact painter.
- New York Giants Christy Mathewson no-hits Saint Louis, 5-0.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Jim Lawson's Horse Trade with Deacon Witherspoon - Cal Stewart
- I Never Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles Me - Arthur Collins & Joe Natus
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?