Sunday 7 July 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vittorio de Sica and Gustav Knuth.
Another Job for the Undertaker, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1901!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1901 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Vittorio de Sica: Italian actor / director (Boccacio 70).
- Gustav Knuth: German actor who made his debut in "Der Ammenkonig" in 1935.
- Louis Bugnard: Foix physician.
- Vittorio De Sica: Italian film director, the winner of Oscars for "Shoeshine," 1946 and "Bicycle Thief," 1948.
- Eiji Tsuburaya: Japanese cinematographer and producer (d. 1970).
- Sam Katzman: American director and producer (d. 1973).
- Fermín Revueltas: Mexican painter, the son of Gregorio Revueltas Gutiérrez and his wife Romana Sánchez Arias.
- Johanna Spyri: Swiss-born author of stories for children, widely known for her book "Heidi".