November 1910 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in November 1910.
The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on November 1910: find out below
Which were the important events of November 1910?
- 06 Nov 1910 SDAP / NVV initiate campaign for general males / female suffrage
- 07 Nov 1910 The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright Brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 10 Nov 1910 The date of Thomas A. Davis' opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 14 Nov 1910 1st airplane flight from deck of a ship, Norfolk, Virginia
- 20 Nov 1910 Revolution breaks out in Mexico, led by Francisco I Madero.
- 21 Nov 1910 Sailors onboard Brazil's most powerful military units, including the brand-new warships Minas Geraes, Sao Paulo, and Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- 22 Nov 1910 Arthur Knight patents steel shaft golf clubs.
- 23 Nov 1910 Johan Alfred Ander becomes the last person to be executed in Sweden.
- 26 Nov 1910 2nd CFL Grey Cup: University of Toronto defeats Hamilton Tigers, 16-7
- 28 Nov 1910 Eleftherios Venizelos, leader of the Liberal Party, wins the Greek elections again.
- 29 Nov 1910 The first US patent for inventing the traffic lights system is issued to Ernest E. Sirrine.
German film director.
Belgian Jewish lawyer, writer and...
French minister in various French...
- See more
Which were the top hits in November 1910?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- American Quartet - Any Little Girl That's a Nice Little Girl is the Right Little Girl for Me
- Evan Williams - Because
- Henry Burr - Meet Me To-Night in Dreamland
- Sophie Tucker - That Lovin' Two-Step Man
- John McCormack - Annie Laurie