Thursday 3 November 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Duvillard and Richard Hurndall.
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1910 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Abide with Me - Elizabeth Wheeler
- Gems from Mlle. Modiste - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Sweet Italian Love - Billy Murray
- Return of the Arkansas Traveler - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?