Tuesday 1 November 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Richard .
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Max Katherine by Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 1 November 1910 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
- Robert Richard: French freemason, grand master of 'Le Grand Orient de France' (1958-1959).
- 1st issue of Crisis published by editor W E B Du Bois
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Return of the Arkansas Traveler - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Sweet Italian Love - Billy Murray
- Gems from Mlle. Modiste - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Abide with Me - Elizabeth Wheeler
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?