Tuesday 29 November 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Levy Jr and Antanas Skema.
Ansigttyven II, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while Simon the Jester by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1910 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Louis Levy Jr: Music publisher.
- Antanas Skema: Lithuanian writer, stage actor and director (d. 1961).
- Elizabeth Choy: Malaysian-Singaporean educator and politician (d. 2006).
- Antanas Škėma: Lithuanian actor and director (d. 1961).
- The first US patent for inventing the traffic lights system is issued to Ernest E. Sirrine.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Italian Rag - Billy Murray
- Kiss Me, My Honey, Kiss Me - Elida Morris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?