Monday 14 November 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 14, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rosemary Decamp and Norman MacCaig.
Bewitched, directed by Nora Ephron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1910 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Rosemary Decamp
- Norman MacCaig: Scottish philosopher and poet, whose works include, "Far Cry" in 1943, "Riding Lights" in 1955 and "A Man in My Position" released in 1969.
- Eric Lawson Malpass: Writer.
- Rosemary DeCamp: American actress who became known as the "Yankee Doodle" actress after she portrayed James Cagney’s mother in "Yankee Doodle Dandy," 1942.
- Eric Malpass: English novelist (d. 1996).
- 1st airplane flight from deck of a ship, Norfolk, Virginia
- Aviator Eugene Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Lovin' Rag - Nora Bayes
- Gems from The Red Mill - Victor Light Opera Co.