Sunday 13 November 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Bradford Huie and Jean-Marcel Jeanneney.
Ansigttyven II, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1910 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- William Bradford Huie: American writer and publisher (d. 1986).
- Jean-Marcel Jeanneney: French minister in various French governments in the 1950s and 1960s, and France's first ambassador to Algeria in the immediate aftermath of the Algerian War.
- Raymond Dubreuil: Chaumont EXecutives.
- William Huie: American journalist and author (d. 1986).
- Pat Reid: British Army officer and Colditz escapee (d. 1990).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Meet Me To-Night in Dreamland - Henry Burr
- Annie Laurie - John McCormack
- That Lovin' Two-Step Man - Sophie Tucker
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?