Sunday 13 November 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marcel Jeanneney and William Bradford Huie.
Ansigttyven II, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Kingdom of Slender Swords by Hallie Erminie Rives was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1910 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jean-Marcel Jeanneney: French minister in various French governments in the 1950s and 1960s, and France's first ambassador to Algeria in the immediate aftermath of the Algerian War.
- William Bradford Huie: American writer and publisher (d. 1986).
- Raymond Dubreuil: Chaumont EXecutives.
- William Huie: American journalist and author (d. 1986).
- Pat Reid: British Army officer and Colditz escapee (d. 1990).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Lovin' Two-Step Man - Sophie Tucker
- Annie Laurie - John McCormack
- Meet Me To-Night in Dreamland - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?