Saturday 26 November 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jeannette Vermeersch and Jeannette Thorez-Vermeersch.
Ansigttyven II, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while A Modern Chronicle by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1910 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Jeannette Vermeersch: French politician, principally known for having been the companion (1932–1947) and then the wife (1947–1964) of Maurice Thorez, general secretary of the French Communist Party (PCF), with whom she had three children, born before their union was made official.
- Jeannette Thorez-Vermeersch: Lille Politician.
- Cyril Cusack: Durban Natal, South Africa -- Actor (Day of the Jackal).
- 2nd CFL Grey Cup: University of Toronto defeats Hamilton Tigers, 16-7
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kiss Me, My Honey, Kiss Me - Elida Morris
- That Italian Rag - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?