September 1905 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in September 1905.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on September 1905: find out below
Which were the important events of September 1905?
- 05 Sep 1905 Treaty of Portsmouth USA, ends Russo-Japanese War.
- 06 Sep 1905 General Trade journal publishes 1st Dutch photo (train accident)
- 08 Sep 1905 Pittsburgh Pirates strand National League record 18 men on base and lose to Cincinnati Reds 8-3.
- 10 Sep 1905 Japanese battleship Mikasa explodes
- 14 Sep 1905 Albert Cuypstrat street market in Amsterdam inaugurated
- 18 Sep 1905 Electric tramline opens in Rotterdam.
- 20 Sep 1905 Cleveland makes AL record 7 errors in an inning
- 21 Sep 1905 Atlanta Life Insurance Co forms
- 22 Sep 1905 11th US Golf Open: Willie Anderson shoots a 314 at Myopia Club, Massachusetts
- 23 Sep 1905 Mbunga-siege of Fort Mahenge German East-Africa broken
- 27 Sep 1905 The physics journal Annalen der Physik published Albert Einstein's paper ''Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?'', introducing the equation E=mc?.
Swedish-American actress, one of the...
American industrialist, film producer...
Hungarian novelist, journalist, critic...
German boxing champion, the first and...
- See more
Which were the top hits in September 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - A Picnic for Two
- S. H. Dudley - Give My Regards to Broadway
- Billy Murray - My Irish Molly-O
- Ada Jones - Just Plain Folks
- Haydn Quartet - Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows