Thursday 7 September 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Whitley and Marie Hackin.
The Little Train Robbery, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1905!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1905 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- John Whitley: British air-marshal.
- Marie Hackin: French archaeologist and member of the French resistance in the Second World War, a lieutenant, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Charles Montgomery: American astrologer who writes for American Astrology magazine; formerly a lawyer and college professor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Irish Molly-O - Billy Murray
- Give My Regards to Broadway - S. H. Dudley