Thursday 28 September 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Northam and Max Schmeling Germany.
Impersonation of Britt-Nelson Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Marriage of William Ashe by Mary Augusta Ward was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1905!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1905 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- William Northam: Austria -- Yachtsman (1964 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Max Schmeling Germany: world heavyweight boxing champion (1930-32).
- Max Schmeling: German boxing champion, the first and only German to win the world heavy-weight boxing championship on a foul from Jack Sharkey on 7/12/1930.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You and I Were Young, Maggie - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?