Thursday September 21, 1905
US date format: 9/21/1905, UK date format: 21/9/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 21, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Robert Lebel .
The Little Train Robbery, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 21, 1905?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- See more
- Atlanta Life Insurance Co forms
- Robert Lebel: French Canadian ice hockey executive (d....
- Rudolf Baumbach: Writer of German student drinking songs,...
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 21, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan - When You and I Were Young, Maggie