Thursday 21 September 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 21, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Lebel .
The Little Train Robbery, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 September 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1905!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1905 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
- Robert Lebel: French Canadian ice hockey executive (d. 1999).
- Rudolf Baumbach: Writer of German student drinking songs, dies at 64.
- Atlanta Life Insurance Co forms