Wednesday September 06, 1905
US date format: 9/6/1905, UK date format: 6/9/1905
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 6, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include William McEwan Younger and William Younger.
The Little Train Robbery, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 06, 1905?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- See more
- General Trade journal publishes 1st Dutch photo (train accident)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 06, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- S. H. Dudley - Give My Regards to Broadway
- Billy Murray - My Irish Molly-O