Monday 2 April 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Death Takes a Holiday, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1934!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1934 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Shirley Douglas: Canadian actress, activist and noted family member, she is the ex-wife of actor Donald Sutherland (married from 1966-1970) and the mother of their son, Kiefer Sutherland.
- Paul Cohen: American mathematician and theorist (d. 2007).
- Brian Glover: English wrestler and actor (d. 1997).
- Carl Kasell: American journalist and game show host.
- Diane Cilento: Rabaul -- Actress (Hombre, Tom Jones, Wicker Man).
- Peter Middleton: British permanent Secretary (Treasury)
- Paul Joseph Cohen: American mathematician (d. 2007)
- Christopher France: British permanent secretary (Department of Health).
- Dino Cassio: Italian actor and singer, who started in vaudeville as a character actor, then moved to Rome and in 1964 joined the Turin group 'i Brutos.'
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?