Friday 2 March 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Midnight, directed by Chester Erskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1934 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Bernard Rands in Sheffield: England; composer (Wildtrack).
- Howard Cassady: Columbus sports Champions.
- Hopalong Cassady: American football player, considered the most exciting college player of his era.
- Dottie Rambo: American singer-songwriter (The Rambos) (d. 2008).
- Howard "Hopalong" Cassady: NFL Player.
- Union Pacific tests light-weight high-speed passenger train, Omaha. Nebraska.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?