Friday 2 June 1978
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Too Much, Too Little, Too Late by Johnny Mathis.
In UK Rivers Of Babylon / Brown Girl In The Ring by Boney M was in the top 5 hits.
Damien: Omen II, directed by Don Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1978
while Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1978.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1978!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1978 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1978 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnny Mathis - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - You're The One That I Want
- Andy Gibb - Shadow Dancing
- Wings - With A Little Luck
- Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good
- Roberta Flack - The Closer I Get To You
- Atlanta Rhythm Section - Imaginary Lover
- George Benson - On Broadway
- ABBA - Take A Chance On Me
- Player - This Time I'm In It For Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?