Friday 3 July 1931
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Smiling Lieutenant, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1931!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1931 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Andreas Burnier: Dutch writer, philosopher and criminologist, who openly wrote about homosexuality and feminism.
- Frits Helmuth: Danish film actor.
- Andres Burnier [Catharina Dessaur]: Criminologist / author (Jongensuur).
- Luciano Comaschi: Italian soccer/football player, he played with Brescia Calcio (1948-1949), Bondenese (1949-1950), Crotone (1950-1951), and Napoli (1951-1960).
- 51st Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Sid Wood Jr beats F X Shields (walkover)
- Max Schmeling TKOs Young Stribling in 15 for heavyweight boxing title
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?