Thursday 3 July 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Dawn Patrol, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1930 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Carlos Kleiber: German-Austrian conductor (d. 2004).
- Tommy Tedesco: American guitarist (The Wrecking Crew) (d. 1997).
- Ferde Grofe: American noted family, the son of the noted musician; went into film production and directing.
- Carlos Kleiber in Berlin: Germany; conductor (Bavarian State Orchestra 1968).
- Billy Howton: American football end who played 12 seasons in the National Football League (NFL) in the 1950s and early 1960s.
- Albert Aboucassem: Egyptian astrologer, writer and lecturer.
- Pete Fountain in New Orleans: USA; jazz clarinetist (Lawrence Welk Show 1957-59).
- Pete Fountain: American jazz musician on clarinet and sax. His dad played drums and violin with jazz bands around Biloxi, MS. Pete works mainly in New Orleans. LA.
- Veterans Administration created
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?