Friday 3 October 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Dragon Painter, directed by William Worthington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1919 ?
- José Saraiva: Portuguese historian.
- James Buchanan: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013).
- Jean Lefebvre: French-Moroccan actor (d. 2004).
- Boyd Bradfield Upchurch [John Boyd]: United States -- Sci-fi author (IQ Merchant).
- Walter Gieseler: Composer.
- Daniel Brink Towner: Composer, dies at 69.
- Reds Adolfo Luque is 1st Latin player to appear in a World Series
- Serbian, Croatian and Slavic parliment accord for 8 hour work day
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Vamp - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Take Your Girlie to the Movies (If You Can't Make Love at Home) - Billy Murray
- Take Me to the Land of Jazz - Marion Harris
- The Vamp - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?