Monday 6 October 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Dragon Painter, directed by William Worthington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1919 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 October
- Stambuliski becomes Premier of Bulgaria
- White Sox catcher Ray Schalk is 2nd man ejected from a World Series
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Want to Hold You in My Arms - Al Bernard & Ernest Hare
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?