Tuesday 4 February 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Accession of the Romanov Dynasty, directed by Pyotr Chardynin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1913 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Richard Seaman: English race car driver (d. 1939).
- Rosa Parks: American activist known as "the mother of the civil rights movement" due to her sparking of the Montgomery bus boycott, leading to a 12/21/1956 Supreme Court order outlawing discriminatory practices on Montgomery busses.
- Étienne-Martin : French non-figurative sculptor who received the grand prize for sculpture in the 33rd Venice Biennale in 1966.
- Woody Hayes [Wayne]: college football coach (Ohio, 1968 coach of year).
- National Institute of Arts and Letters founded.
- Louis Perlman patents demountable auto tire-carrying wheel rim.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Billy Murray
- Ada Jones - I've Got the Finest Man
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?