Tuesday 4 February 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Woody Hayes [Wayne] and Étienne-Martin .
Accession of the Romanov Dynasty, directed by Pyotr Chardynin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1913 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Woody Hayes [Wayne]: college football coach (Ohio, 1968 coach of year).
- Étienne-Martin : French non-figurative sculptor who received the grand prize for sculpture in the 33rd Venice Biennale in 1966.
- Rosa Parks: American activist known as "the mother of the civil rights movement" due to her sparking of the Montgomery bus boycott, leading to a 12/21/1956 Supreme Court order outlawing discriminatory practices on Montgomery busses.
- Richard Seaman: English race car driver (d. 1939).
- National Institute of Arts and Letters founded.
- Louis Perlman patents demountable auto tire-carrying wheel rim.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Billy Murray
- Ada Jones - I've Got the Finest Man
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?