Wednesday 4 June 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Micky and Lee Malia.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Live To Tell by Madonna.
In UK The Chicken Song by Spitting Image was in the top 5 hits.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, directed by John Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while A Perfect Spy by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Very Peculiar Practice.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Great Ice Hockey or Last Mission.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1986!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1986 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Micky: South Korean singer (TVXQ).
- Lee Malia: Guitarist.
- Shane Kippel: Canadian actor.
- Oona Chaplin: Movie Actress.
- Chris Robshaw: Rugby Player.
- Anthony Lee: Dancer
- Yoochun : South Korean singer-songwriter and actor (TVXQ and JYJ)
- Kimberley Busteed: Australian model
- Fahriye Evcen: German-Turkish actress
- Tori Praver: American model and fashion designer
- Shelly Woods: English wheelchair racer
- Jonathan Pollard, spy for Israel, pleads guilty in US court to espionage for selling top secret United States military intelligence.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 1986
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Live To Tell
- Patti LaBelle - On My Own
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Mike + The Mechanics - All I Need Is A Miracle
- Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - If You Leave
- Level 42 - Something About You
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Billy Ocean - There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)
- George Michael - A Different Corner
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?