Friday 4 March 1932
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Murders in the Rue Morgue, directed by Robert Florey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1932!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1932 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Maria Gonzalez Buendia: Mexican Shaman, healer, midwife and huesera.
- Ed ''Big Daddy'' Roth: American car designer (d. 2001).
- Sigurd Jansen: Norwegian composer, pianist and conductor.
- Ryszard Kapuściński: Polish journalist photographer and poet (d. 2007).
- Miriam Makeba: South African singer and anti-apartheid activist (Born 1932).
- Ed Roth: American illustrator (d. 2001)
- Frank Wells: American entertainment businessman (d. 1994)
- Guido Baggiani: Composer
- Ryszard Kapuscinski: Polish journalist (d. 2007)
- Miriam Makeba in Johannesburg: South Africa; singer (Grammy 1965).
- Hessel Rienks: economist/Dutch second chamber member (PvdA).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?