Tuesday 4 November 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Kansas City Confidential, directed by Phil Karlson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while East Of Eden by John Steinbeck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1952!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1952 ?
- Tawadros : Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria.
- Earthquake and flood strike Kamshatka-South America
- Eisenhower (R) elected 34th President beating Adlai Stevenson (D)
- A 9.0-magnitude earthquake strikes Kamchatka off the east coast of Russia, causing 30-foot waves in Hawaii.
- Dwight Eisenhower (Republican) elected 34th US President beating Adlai Stevenson (Democrat).
- The United States government establishes the National Security Agency.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?