Monday 5 July 1982
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Don't You Want Me by The Human League.
In UK Fame by Irene Cara was in the top 5 hits.
TRON, directed by Steven Lisberger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Prodigal Daughter by Jeffrey Archer was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1982!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1982 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Paíto : Mozambican footballer.
- Tuba Büyüküstün: Turkish actress.
- Monica Day: American model and journalist.
- Fabrício de Souza: Brazilian footballer.
- Alexander Dimitrenko: Ukrainian-German boxer.
- Julien Féret: French footballer
- Philippe Gilbert: Belgian cyclist
- Kate Gynther: Australian water polo player
- Dave Haywood: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lady Antebellum)
- Javier Paredes: Spanish footballer
- Szabolcs Perenyi: Romanian-Hungarian footballer
- Beno Udrih: Slovenian basketball player
- Alberto Gilardino: Soccer Player
- Challenger flies to Kennedy Space Center via Ellington AFB, Texas
- ICC Trophy record p / ship, 257 Schoonheim / Liffman, Hol vs. Malay
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?