Friday 6 June 1924
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Koi no torimono, directed by Zanmu Kako, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1924 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Jinyong: Chinese novelist.
- Hubert Termet: Lyon 6?me physician.
- Jean-Paul Bailliard: French nuclear physicist and engineer, Chairman of the 'Monuments napoléoniens d'Alsace' (Napoleonic Monuments of Alsace) and a member of the 'Comité de la Fédération des sociétés d'histoire' (Federation Committee of Historical Societies).
- Serge Nigg: French composer, the first to write a dodecaphonic work when his Variations for Piano and 10 Instruments appeared in 1946.
- 28th US Golf Open: Cyril Walker shoots a 297 at Oakland Hills Country Club - Michigan
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Steppin' Out - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else - Sophie Tucker
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?