Monday 23 June 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Koi no torimono, directed by Zanmu Kako, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1924!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1924 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Leon Machiz: American executive and CEO in charge of Avnet, a huge electronics distribution corporation.
- Cecil [James] Sharp: English folk musician, dies at 64.
- 8 month Twenste textile strike ends
- American airman Russell Maughan flies from New York to San Francisco in 21 hours and 48ampnbspminutes on a dawn-to-dusk flight in a Curtiss pursuit.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Spain - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Lazy - Al Jolson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?