Sunday 6 November 2011
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Someone Like You by Adele.
Immortals, directed by Tarsem Singh Dhandwar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2011
while The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Next List.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Call of Juarez: The Cartel or Dino D-Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 2011!
Which were the important events of 6 November 2011 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 November
- A 5.6 magnitude earthquake, the largest in the state's history, strikes 21 miles NNE of Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA, causing significant damage. (Fox News)
- A landslide kills 18 and injures dozens in Manizales, Caldas, Colombia (CNN)
- Eleven Hungarian tourists die after a bus overturns near the Egyptian resort of Hurghada. (AP via ''Winnifred Free Press'')
- Thousands of people protest in Washington DC against the proposed Keystone XL project. (CBS News)
- The two leading Greek political parties reach an agreement to form a coalition government with the Prime Minister of Greece George Papandreou to resign once the new government is formed. (''Washington Post'')
- The New York City Marathon begins with over 45,000 runners participating in the 26.2-mile run with Geoffrey Mutai and Firehiwot Dado winning the mens and womens races, respectively. (AP via Yahoo News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2011 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?