Thursday 6 September 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Lika mot lika, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1906 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Luis Federico Leloir: French-born chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1987).
- Carlos Salazr Herrera: Costa Rican writer, sculptor, draftsman, printmaker and journalist.
- Luis Leloir: Argentine physician and biochemist who received the 1970 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
- Alexander Bodon: Hungarian / Dutch architect (RAI building).
- John Meulenhoff: Dutch publisher.
- Raymond Keane: Denver, Colorado -- Actor (Midnight Sun, Love Eagle)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Here it Comes Again - Arthur Collins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?