Tuesday 7 January 1992, Orthodox Christmas
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Garrett Borns .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody / These Are The Days Of Our Lives by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
Poison Ivy, directed by Katt Shea Ruben, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Archer's Goon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Best of the Best: Championship Karate or Darklands.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1992!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1992 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- AT&T releases video-telephone ($1499).
- The Yugoslav Air Force downs a helicopter, killing five military observers from the European Community.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 January 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Addams Groove - M.C. Hammer
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?