Sunday 19 January 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mac Miller and Logan Lerman.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody / These Are The Days Of Our Lives by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
Reservoir Dogs, directed by Quentin Tarantino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Archer's Goon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chester Cheetah: Too Cool to Fool or F-1 Grand Prix Part II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1992!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1992 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
Famous Birthdays:19 January
- City of Angels closes at Virginia Theater NYC after 878 performances
- IBM announces a nearly $5B loss for 1992
- Cerebral Palsy telethon raises US$23,500,000.
- Rowdy Roddy Piper beats Mountie to become WWF Intercontinental Champ.
- Nature Boy Ric Flair becomes WWF champion at Royal Rumble.
- The Bulgarian presidential election is won by Zhelyu Zhelev, leader of the Union of Democratic Forces.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 January 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Addams Groove - M.C. Hammer
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?