Tuesday 8 February 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1916 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 February
- NL votes down Charlie Ebbets proposal to limit 25 cent seats
- French cruiser "Admiral Charner" torpedoed off Syrian coast, kills 374.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Perfect Day - Imperial Quartet of Chicago
- My Own Home Town In Ireland - George MacFarlane
- Spanish Dance - Mischa Elman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1916?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 8 February 1916 and get them!