Thursday 10 February 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1916 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Edward R Roybal (Representative-Democrat-California: 1963-).
- Charles Paty: French Catholic clergyman, who was Bishop Emeritus of Luçon.
- Michel Soulié: French politician who represented the Radical Party in the National Assembly from 1956 to 1958.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- He's Got a Bungalow - Arthur Fields
- Perfect Day - Imperial Quartet of Chicago
- My Own Home Town In Ireland - George MacFarlane
- Spanish Dance - Mischa Elman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?