Monday 8 March 1976
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) by The Four Seasons.
In UK I Love To Love by Tina Charles was in the top 5 hits.
Robin and Marian, directed by Richard Lester, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1976.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1976!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1976 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Juan Encarnación: Dominican baseball player.
- Ryan Freel: American baseball player (d. 2012).
- Gaz Coombes: English singer (Supergrass).
- Hines Ward: American football player.
- Freddie Prinze: American noted family, the son of comedian Freddie Prinze, who shot himself to death 1/29/1977 when his son was just ten months old.
- Alfons Rebane: Estonian military commander (Born 1908).
- 1,774 kg (largest observed) stony meteorite falls in Jilin, China
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh, What A Night)
- Eric Carmen - All By Myself
- The Miracles - Love Machine (Part 1)
- Eagles - Take It To The Limit
- Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
- Captain and Tennille - Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Rhythm Heritage - Theme From S.W.A.T.
- Nazareth - Love Hurts
- Rufus - Sweet Thing
- Junk Food Junkie (Live) - Larry Groce
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?