Friday 26 March 1976
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) by The Four Seasons.
In UK I Love To Love by Tina Charles was in the top 5 hits.
The Image, directed by Radley Metzger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1976.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 1976!
Which were the important events of 26 March 1976 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
- Amy Smart: American actress.
- Nurgul Yesilcay: Turkish actress.
- Joachim Alcine: Haitian-born Quebec boxer.
- Natalia Livingston: American actress and producer.
- Ufuk Talay: Australian footballer and manager.
- Nurgül Yeşilçay: Turkish actress
- AL approves purchase of Toronto franchise by LaBatt Brewing for $7M
- Wings release Wings at the Speed of Sound album
- Queen Elizabeth II sends the first royal email, from the Royal Signals and Radar Establishment.
- The Toronto Blue Jays are created.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh, What A Night)
- Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
- Captain and Tennille - Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Eric Carmen - All By Myself
- Johnnie Taylor - Disco Lady
- Rufus - Sweet Thing
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow
- Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From
- Bay City Rollers - Money Honey
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?