Monday 22 March 1976
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) by The Four Seasons.
In UK I Love To Love by Tina Charles was in the top 5 hits.
The Image, directed by Radley Metzger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1976!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1976 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Kathryn Jean Lopez: American pundit.
- Reese Witherspoon: American actress.
- Kellie Williams: TV Actress.
- Teun de Nooijer: Dutch field hockey player.
- Kathryn Lopez: American journalist.
- Kellie Shanygne: Williams in Washington DC; actress (Laura - Family Matters).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnnie Taylor - Disco Lady
- The Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh, What A Night)
- Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow
- Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
- Eric Carmen - All By Myself
- Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From
- Captain and Tennille - Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Rufus - Sweet Thing
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- Bay City Rollers - Money Honey
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 22 March 1976 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?