Wednesday 9 August 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Lane and Leo Genn.
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 9 August 1905 ?
- St. Nathy (or David)
- Feast day of the great martyr Saint Panteleimon in Russian Orthodox Church
- St. Fedlimid/Felimy
- St. Romanus Ostiarius
- St. Edith Stein
- Singapore: National Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Jean Vianney
- Elizabeth Lane: 1st female British Supreme Court Justice.
- Leo Genn: London, England -- Actor (Affair in Monte Carlo).
- Pietro Bucalossi: Italian physician, an oncologist, he is also a politican.
- Peter Klossowski: French writer, translator and artist.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 August 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Preacher and the Bear - Arthur Collins
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?