Tuesday 10 December 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Blue featuring Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
25th Hour, directed by Spike Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Portrait of a Killer by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 2002!
Which were the important events of 10 December 2002 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 December
- Andres Kung: Swedish-born Estonian politician and journalist (Born 1945).
- Venezuela's Supreme Court announced it was suspending its services, citing political harassment and condemning deadly violence during a general strike by opponents of President Hugo Chávez.
- The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, located in New York, reversed a lower court ruling that found the federal death penalty unconstitutional because it amounted to the ampquotstate-sponsored murderampquot of innocent people.
- A paper published in The Lancet by a team led by Christos Pantelis from the University of Melbourne suggests that it may be possible to predict the onset of schizophrenia using magnetic resonance imaging of the brain. If so, this will be the first time that brain scans have been used to predict the onset of a mental illness, offering the possibility of preventative treatment before a major psychotic episode.
- Nobel Prize awards in Stockholm, Sweden and Oslo, Norway.
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools revoked the accreditation of Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia, for financial irregularities.
- The UK electricity grid (see National Grid) reports the highest ever demand of 54,430MW between 17:00 and 17:30hrs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?