Saturday 21 December 2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) by Cheeky Girls was in the top 5 hits.
25th Hour, directed by Spike Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Prey by Michael Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 2002!
Which were the important events of 21 December 2002 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 December
- In the Côte d'Ivoire, units of the French Foreign Legion, based at the city of Duekoue on Sassandra River have come into contact with rebels advancing southward from the city of Man. Colonel Emmanuel Maurin, commander of the French force, states ampquotBetween what we have here and the river, they shall not pass.ampquot
- South Korean President-elect Roh Moo-hyun states that he will visit Washington after receiving an invitation from President George W. Bush. During his campaign, Roh stated he would not visit simply for a White House ampquotphoto op.ampquot
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?