Monday 10 November 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1941 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Rochelle Gordon: American astrologer, the former editor of "Horoscope Guide," commencing as editor of "Body, Mind and Spirit" magazine in July 1993.
- John Geoghegan: American soldier and Silver Star recipient (d. 1965).
- In a speech at the Mansion House in London, Winston Churchill promises, quotshould the United States become involved in war with Japan, the British declaration will follow within the hour.quot
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?