Sunday 23 November 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1941 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Franco Nero: Italian leading man in international films whose films included "Camelot," 1967, "The Virgin and the Gypsy," 1970 and "Pope Joan," 1972.
- Alan Mullery: English footballer and manager.
- German troops conquer Klin, at NW of Moscow
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 November 1941 and get them!