Saturday 10 September 1983
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jérémy Toulalan and Joey Votto.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Maniac by Michael Sembello.
In UK Red Red Wine by UB40 was in the top 5 hits.
Cannibal Ferox, directed by Umberto Lenzi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while The Name Of The Rose by Umberto Eco was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bobby is Going Home or Cuthbert Goes Digging.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1983.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1983!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1983 ?
- Jérémy Toulalan: French football/soccer player who currently plays for AS Monaco in Ligue 1. His usual position is as a defensive midfielder, but he can also be utilized as a central defender.
- Joey Votto: Canadian baseball player.
- Aaron Kyro: YouTube Star.
- Fernando Belluschi: Argentinian footballer.
- 97th US Womens Tennis: M Navratilova beats Chris Evert L Mills (61 63)
- Larry Holmes TKOs Scott Frank in 5 for heavyweight boxing title
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Sembello - Maniac
- Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
- Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
- Taco - Puttin' On The Ritz
- Billy Joel - Tell Her About It
- The Police - Every Breath You Take
- Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Michael Jackson - Human Nature
- Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?