Saturday 11 April 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John[ny] Sheffield in Pasadena and Lewis Jones.
City Streets, directed by Rouben Mamoulian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1931!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1931 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- John[ny] Sheffield in Pasadena: California, USA; American actor (boy in many Tarzan movies).
- Lewis Jones: Welsh rugby player and coach.
- Johnny Sheffield: Pasadena, California -- Actor (Boy-Tarzan Finds a Son).
- Koichi Sugiyama: Japanese composer and conductor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1931 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somebody Loves You - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?