Friday 11 April 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carl Franklin in Richmond and Clive Exton.
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1930 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Carl Franklin in Richmond: California, USA; actor (Fantastic Journey).
- Clive Exton: Scriptwriter and playwright.
- Kazuo Fukushima: Composer.
- Anton LaVey: American founder of the Church of Satan (d. 1997).
- James Alan: Ferman; secretary (British Board of Film Classification).
- W G [Bill] Hefner American politician (Representative-Democrat-North Carolina: 1975-).
- Joseph Burnett-Stuart: CEO (Robert Fleming Holdings).
- Nicholas F: Brady; US Secretary of Treasury (1988-93).
- Anton Lavey: American Satanist and author of "The Satanic Bible." He was the founder of the Satanic Church in San Francisco, incorporated 4/30/1966 with reportedly a million followers.
- Nicholas Brady: American businessman and politician 68th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- Walter Krüger: German javelin thrower
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?