Thursday 9 April 1931
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Gilbert in Washington DC and Martin Rogers.
The Bad Sister, directed by Hobart Henley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1931!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1931 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Bill Gilbert in Washington DC: USA; sports author (They Also Served, The Big E).
- Martin Rogers: director (Farmington Institute for Christian Studies).
- Gerald Anderson: American financial accountant and CEO of Commonwealth Energy Systems.
- Richard Hatfield: Canadian lawyer and politician 26th Premier of New Brunswick (d. 1991).
- Paul Antonin Vidal: Composer, dies at 67.
- Chicago Cy Wentworth beats Montreal Canadiens at 13:50 of 6th period
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1931 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somebody Loves You - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?