Monday 15 December 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Live Your Life by T.I..
Seven Pounds, directed by Gabriele Muccino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 December 2008!
Which were the important events of 15 December 2008 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 December
- Leon Febres Cordero: Ecuadorian politician (Born 1931).
- Montenegro presents its official application for European Union membership to current EU Council President Nicolas Sarkozy, hoping to win candidate status in 2009. (EU Observer)
- The House of Representatives of Thailand selects Abhisit Vejjajiva of the Democrat Party as the new Prime Minister. (BBC)
- Hundreds of thousands of houses in Maine, Massachusetts, New York, and New Hampshire are left without electricity after an ice storm. (New York Times)
- Israel releases 224 captive Palestinians from prison. (Associated Press)
- Anthony Pellicano is sentenced to 15 years in jail for an illegal wiretapping operation. (Los Angeles Times)
- High tides cause flooding in Majuro, the capital of the Marshall Islands, requiring the evacuation of 300 people. (Radio New Zealand)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2008 ?
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?