Thursday 13 June 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Forward, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1901 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Lode Zielens: Flemish author / journalist (Obscure Blood).
- Tage F Erlander: Swedish Premier (1946-69).
- Jean Prévost: French writer.
- Jean Prevost: France Writer.
- Tage Erlander: Swedish lieutenant and politician 25th Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1985).
- Roger Laurent: Belgian racing driver (Born 1913)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - J.W. Myers
- Hearts and Flowers - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?