Monday 24 June 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Forward, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1901 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
- Marcel Mule: French saxophonist (Born 1901).
- Harry Partch: Oakland, California -- Composer (Oedipus).
- Chuck Taylor: Entrepreneur.
- 1st exhibition by Pablo Picasso, 19, opens in Paris
- Jewish National Fund starts.
- The first exhibition of Pablo Picasso's work opens.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Pretty Maiden - Byron G. Harlan & Joe Belmont & Florodora Girls
- Whistling - S. H. Dudley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?