Monday 13 September 1993
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Niall Horan and Alexia Sedykh.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Dreamlover by Mariah Carey.
In UK Mr Vain by Culture Beat was in the top 5 hits.
The Age of Innocence, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Exosquad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battletoads & Double Dragon or BloodNet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1993!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1993 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niall Horan: British pop musician, guitarist in the boy band One Direction.
- Alexia Sedykh: French athlete, daughter of Ukrainian champion Youriy Sedykh, world record holder (hammer throw) and of a Russian world record holder (shot put).
- Aisha Dee: TV Actress.
- Huahwi : YouTube Star.
- Zhang Huiwen: Chinese actress.
- Carl Voss: American ice hockey player (Born 1907).
- Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs Peres and PLO-Abu Mazen sign peace accord
- Junxia Cheek runs ladies world record 3000m (8:06.11)
- Queens New York begins required recycling
- Palistinian Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin shake hands in Washington D.C., after signing the Oslo peace accord.
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien premieres on NBC.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?